If you’re looking for business loan repayment plans that give you the upper hand, you’ve come to the right place.
We, at Hubbe, understand that applying for small business loans can be a tedious and tiring process. Which is why here is a genuinely amazing offer that’ll not cost you dearly (quite literally) and prioritise your best interests first-hand. Whether you’re a customer who’s new or an existing one, there’s something for everyone:
Offer with Infinite Advantages.
If you’re unsure about diving into the much-dreaded business loan cycle, we understand your concern. To make things simpler, at the end of this financial year, we have an offer that’ll put your mind and wallet at ease:
“No Repayments on Small Business Loans until 22, July 2019“
For business loans getting settled between 10th May and 30th June 2019, no loan repayments are required from the loan settlement date to 21st July 2019. Loan repayments will only begin on Monday, 22nd July 2019.
- The total loan repayment term will be extended by the duration equal to your loan payment deferral. We don’t like to give our customers a hard time.
- These offers are available on Small Business Loan products only (including new products being launched).
In terms of understanding new small business loan products better, we have demonstrated the two categories available at your disposal:
- Loans up to $150K: This “Express Path” loan is a swift and seamless option as you can apply for it using only your bank statement for the last 6-months.
- Loans from $150K to $300K: These, as you may have guessed, require full documentation.
Note: Please remember that these offers will be available in conjunction with the new Small Business Loan products which includes the following conditions:
– The new “Express Path” loan is available on loans up to $150,000*
– Small business loans >$150,000 – $300,000*
In addition to these, the interest rate being offered is 9.9% p.a.* It doesn’t get better than this. (*T&C applied)
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us at email@example.com and bring your loan A-game to the fore. For any further queries, we’re all ears.