The Business Line of Credit is a cost effective and convenient way to finance your supplier purchases. It is an open, revolving facility. Once approved, you can easily transact within your approved credit limit.
In business financing, a line of credit for business offers several advantages to which a regular business loan term doesn’t. It is an open, and dynamic options that allows you to transact freely within your approved credit limit.
Stay in control with an ongoing funds facility that allows you to confidently manage day-to-day cash flow fluctuations.
A Line of Credit for business is a safety net designed to give you the confidence to focus on what you love about your business – without worrying about day-to-day finances.
- Allows you to buy now and pay over time
- Cost effective way to fund your supplier purchases
- Lines of credit are available up to $25,000
- Minimum supplier payment is AUD $2,000
- Simple application process & 24 hrs approval
- Rates from 14.95% APR*
- No paperwork required to apply
- No asset security required to access the funds
- Finance 100% of your invoice, no co-contribution is required
- Revolving, open line of credit
- Only pay interest on what you use, when you use it.
- Make additional principal repayments at any time.
With Business Line of Credit, you can easily borrow up to AUD $25,000 with payment rates of 14.95% APR (subject to terms and conditions). Minimum supplier payment starts from AUD $2,000.
Another alternative funding option, Business term loan contrast heavily from line of credit funding. For instance, to apply for a term loan, you need to prepare financial statements and reports, as well as profit and revenue generation as per your operations calendar. Qualifications are also different for term loans depending on the type and on both the lender and the borrower. Time of settlements range from 3 months to 10 years, and interest rates depend on the amount borrowed. In addition, you must have collateral or personal guarantee.
Do you need a line of credit for your business? Visit us and get started.
Contact us today to see how easy it can be to set up your Line of Credit and have funds available when needed.